Had a pretty rough night and early morning with mucous, scabs and pain in mouth and throat. Page ordered several more tubes but we think we may need another machine - this one doesn't have the power it did. I also had a problem with two meds getting caught in my throat area and that cause much of the serious problem in the night - SO - decided to forgo the nausea med that causes me to have nausea lately just will not go down and so far, have done okay. We crushed up the antibiotic insides and most of it went down. NOW - I'm starting to feel that sick feeling so thinking about seeing if my GP will call in something else for nausea - maybe a suppository. SO tired of meds - can't even begin to tell you how tired I am. I really, really don't want to do the nausea pills I have now though. Might call my pharmacist first and see what she might recommend.
Leah said they send Kurt to WVA to work today so she will be very surprised if they come before tomorrow and will let me know when she knows when he knows - who knows?